Mickey & Minnie’s Playhouse is proud to be the most trusted child care center in Mountain Home, ID! We teach the fundamentals for scholastic success in an atmosphere that’s fun, exciting and captivating to the imagination. Our philosophy is “children learn best through play,” which is why our curriculum and activities are always geared towards the enjoyment of your child. We believe that through play, children learn the fundamentals for success, including:
- Interacting with others
- Learning how to share
- How to communicate
- How to be polite
- How to work together
These skills translate into personal development, helping kids get a foothold for school and social interaction. Our goal is to help them become well-rounded individuals during the earliest and most critical times of their lives!
We aim to be a complete, full-service daycare and make it our mission to offer anything you need when it comes to the care of your child. This includes the following:
- Meals provided by the U.S. Department of Agriculture food program.
- A large outdoor recess and play space that’s private and occupied only by our classes.
- Personal cubbies where your child can keep their belongings.
- Activities and lessons that are age-appropriate and geared towards development.
Child care by age
Our daycare and preschool in Mountain Home, ID welcomes children ages 6 weeks through 12 years old. We divide up kids into two different play groups, so they’re among peers who are of their same age:
- Little Kid: 6 weeks old to kindergarten age. This group attends preschool in the morning, with the remainder of the day spent playing together. Kids will play games and interact with each other, with a large, outdoor area for recess all to themselves.
- Big Kid: kindergarten to 12 years old. We offer both before and after school care for school-age kids, and can drop them off and pick them up after the school day is over.
To put your child on the right track to a bright future, contact Mickey & Minnie’s Playhouse today to learn more about our daycare and preschool program options. We can be reached at 208-587-4767.